Waguan my people,
Hope you all are enjoy the new month?
Today, I have a very interesting question for you guys.
So yesterday, I was eating roasted corn with my friends and we started asking ourselves different questions but the moment he asked me this question, I was lost and don’t even know what to say 😨, so I talk say make I come ask una.
We know these two Nigerian artiste (Wizkidand Davido) with expensive life and spending, they spend a whole lot of money just to look attractive and presentable πŸ˜.
Wizkid and Davido spend a lot when it comes to living life and spends a lot on Designersand Jewelries which are way too expensive for any random person to afford.
When i’m talking about designer, I mean designers like GucciLuis VuittonFendiDolce and GabbanaVersaceChanel etc. And talking about Jewelry, almost all of the jewelries they both had are made of full diamonds.
Looking at their pictures and snaps on social media and looking at the way they flaunts their expensive living so far.
Now, let’s get down to the question πŸ‘‡πŸ½

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top